Scholarship Application Requirements
FOR AN APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST:
1. Be accepted for admission to an accredited college or university.
2. Be a resident, living in Prince George’s County, Maryland.
3. Be a high school graduating senior.
4. Have your high school guidance counselor document your high school grades on the application.
5. Provide a letter of recommendation from a member of your high school’s faculty.
6. Complete and sign the application (download here).
7. Write a one-page essay.
8. Submit application and letter of recommendation to the Office of the Sheriff by April 20, 2018.
DEADLINE: Applications must be received by Friday, April 20, 2018
Return completed application and letter of recommendation to the following address:
Prince George’s County
Office of the Sheriff
5303 Chrysler Way
Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20772
or scan and e-mail your completed application to:
For questions, or further information, please contact:
Captain Nancy Ridgely at 301-952-2808 or email@example.com