SHERIFF MELVIN C. HIGH 2017 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
PRINCE GEORGE’S COUNTY OFFICE OF THE SHERIFF
5303 Chrysler Way, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Scholarship Application Requirements
FOR AN APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST:
- Be accepted for admission to an accredited college or university.
- Be a resident, living in Prince George’s County, Maryland.
- Be a high school graduating senior.
- Have your high school guidance counselor document your high school grades on the application.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from a member of your high school’s faculty.
- Complete and sign the application.
- Write a one-page essay.
- Submit application and letter of recommendation to the Office of the Sheriff by May 5, 2017.
DEADLINE: Applications must be received by Friday, May 5, 2017
Return completed application and letter of recommendation to the following address:
Prince George’s County
Office of the Sheriff
5303 Chrysler Way
Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20772
or scan and e-mail your completed application to:
For questions, or further information, please contact:
Captain Nancy Ridgely at 301-952-2925 or firstname.lastname@example.org